- Submissions: April 17, 2020 (23:59:59 Anywhere on Earth)
- Author notification: May 22, 2020
- Camera-ready: June 22, 2020
- Symposium: July 24-25, 2020
The proceedings of SPIN 2020 will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Submissions should adhere to the LNCS format:
With the exception of survey and history papers, the papers should contain original work that has not been submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere.
We are soliciting three categories of papers:
- Full Research Papers describing fully developed work and complete results (16 pages – references are not included in this limit);
- Short Papers presenting tools, technology, experiences with lessons learned, new ideas, work in progress with preliminary results, and novel contributions to formal methods (6 pages – references are not included in this limit).
- Tool Demo Papers presenting the foundations, capabilities, application domains and relevant examples using the tools, with a clear description of what is expected to be shown in a live demonstration (4 pages to describe the tool foundations, features and use examples, plus an appendix explaining the content of the demo).
Papers should be submitted via the EasyChair SPIN 2020 submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=spin20200
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed by members of the program committee. Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of originality, the importance of contribution, soundness, evaluation, quality of presentation, and appropriate comparison to related work.
At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the symposium and present the paper.
Best Paper awards will be given and announced at the conference.
Traditionally, a selection of papers was invited to a special issue of the International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT).